Permanent Gas service engineer
Leading Mechanical Services company providing maintenance and repairs of commercial and domestic heating equipment across the South West and South Wales. The company’s customer base includes the likes of Schools, Nursing Homes and Commercial and Domestic Properties.
Service Engineer required to service and maintain domestic and commercial boilers, heaters, pumps, controls and air handling units.
Additional duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure out of hours calls are taken and respond to
- Ensure all jobs are completed within a timely manner and closed accurately.
- Liaise with clients on a day-day basis to ensure satisfaction
- Maintain appropriate record keeping.
- Handing over and demonstrating new systems and installs to clients and completed.
- Attend site meetings are required
- Communicate with the service department and regularly update on job progress.
- Checking the delivery of materials and plant and notifying any non-conformances
- To work in a safe and professional manner
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in an application candidates should have extensive experience in the service, maintenance and repair of boilers.
They must also be Gas Safe Qualified ideally with the following:
– CODNC01 – CCN1
– TPCP1A – CEN1
– ICPN1 – HTR1
– CORT1 – ACS CKR1
– CIGA1 – CENWAT
– CDGA1 – MEN 1
– CODC1 – CONGLP1 PD
– COMCAT1 – UVHW1
– COMCAT3 – OFT600A
– CPA1 – OFT105E
- A salary in the region of £29000 – £33000 depending on experience.
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company pension
- Company training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,000.00 to £33,000.00 /year